Business Formation and Business Incorporations
Starting and maintaining a successful business takes planning. Whether you’re growing your business or starting a new one; we can help you make responsible short-term and long-term decisions.
- Business organization – business startup activities, incorporation, formation of partnerships, professional associations, limited liability companies, etc.
- Contract negotiation (lease, shareholder, consulting etc.)
- Mergers and acquisitions, Negotiation of distributorship, franchise and licensing agreements
- Purchase and sale of businesses and assets
- Shareholder and partner relations
Whether this is a new business or one you wish to purchase, our attorneys/CPA will provide you with information and guide you through making sound financial and legal decisions. We will assist in forming and incorporating your business with a clear understanding of the tax and financial ramifications of your decision. We will work with you by providing information as well as reviewing varying considerations for the development and maintenance of your business.
Ronald Miller is an Attorney and a Certified Public Accountant (CPA). He has performed business transaction legal work as well as business tax preparation and planning since 1985. Whether your business is new or established, Ron can help you establish a business plan, form a new partnership, incorporate a business, review and negotiate contracts, provide tax planning, tax preparation, tax representation to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), perform corporate transaction work and various other matters that affect your business. Your business is one of the most important assets for you to protect.